This policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We collect or receive information about you when you register for and use our services. Depending on how you use our services, your personal information is:
• registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, birth date, or gender) which you may provide when you register for or log into your account, order services;
• information about the services that you use, how frequently you use them;
• transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, or a history of services you subscribed to).
• your customer service information (including records of your communications with our customer services team);
• records of your communications with us (whether in writing, by email or by telephone);
• location data and other information about devices used to access and interact with our services.
We also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may include: your browser or operating system, your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; your Internet protocol (IP) address; your unique device ID; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use your device with our services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your experience.
How Your Personal Information is Used
Your personal information is used for purposes that include:
• to operate and improve our services;
• to fulfil your requests for products, and services;
• to communicate with you by electronic methods (including email, text, picture, video and sms messaging), about offers and information on the products and services offered by us and respond to your inquiries;
• to conduct research about your use of our services;
How Long do we Keep personal information?
We may retain your personal information as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for the period to which you consent under our Terms of Service, as explained here or under the service description applicable to your use of our services, or as is otherwise required by applicable law.
A cookie is a small file sent by us – like many other internet services do – to your browser which is then stored on your device in order to recognize you when you revisit our service the next time. Such cookie usually contains the name of the domain the cookie originates from, the durability of the cookie until it expires, and a value in terms of a unique number generated by a respective random generator.
Using such cookies allows us to recognize you, and to statistically record the use of the service as well as analyze it in order to improve it. This can make the use of our service easier for you. Our website can be accessed with cookies disabled, but the service may not be usable or its usability deteriorated without cookies. Cookies that are already on the device may be deleted by you at any time, manually or doing so via the settings of the browser.
Do we use analytics tools?
Yes we do. We automatically record information, namely usage data for advertising, market research, improvement of existing and creation of new innovative products on a pseudonymized basis.
Besides that, we use Google Analytics to track the usage of our website and service in order to optimize it for you. All data is used in anonymized form.
How to Contact Us
651 N Broad St, Suite 201
19709 Middletown, New Castle County, Delaware
United States of America
Email: [email protected]